Dynasty is looking for a Training Manager with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. A Training Manager is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. The training manager is responsible for developing, facilitating and supervising training programs for employees and clients to drive proper use of the Dynasty EPM.
To ensure success, Training Managers should understand the business operation and decision-making processes with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible. Top candidates will be innovative, strong decision-makers and outstanding facilitators of learning and change.
Role & responsibilities
• Identify and assess the training needs Dynasty partners through analysis and consultation with the business team and project managers.
• Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific partner platforms.
• Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
• Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
• Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
• Assess clients’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
• Drive uptake and platform use through all training and development activities.
• Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
• Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s goals.
• Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and clients to develop and deliver training.
• Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
• Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
The ideal candidate
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in training and development management.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills (essential).
• Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
• Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
• Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
• Strategic and creative mindset.
• Meticulous attention to detail.