Dynasty is looking for an innovative Solution Architect to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. The Solution Architect’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current applications in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects.
To be successful as a Solution Architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding System Architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
Role & responsibilities
• Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
• Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
• Resolving technical problems as they arise.
• Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
• Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
• Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
• Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
• Providing updates to stake holders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
The ideal candidate
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
• Experience with creating and maintaining web APIs using Graph QL and REST.
• Experience in automating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery at scale.
• Experience with creating technical documentation such as blueprints, diagrams and experience with UML.
• Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
• Previous project management experience is advantageous.
• Experience defining and implementing non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, security, scalability, robustness).
• Knowledge of application monitoring, logging, tracing, telemetry, analytics, alerting, time-series databases, and visualization of this data.
• Advanced skills in architecting solutions that allow the development teams to build performant and high-quality feature
• Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
• Efficient communication skills.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills.