Dynasty is looking for a Program Manager to be responsible for organizing platform related programs and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing and overseeing the scheduling and implementation of programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs.
Role & responsibilities
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
• Meeting with core team and clients to make communication easy and transparent regarding program issues and decisions on services.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status.
• Analyzing program delivery risks.
• Project manage Development and UX Team program plan at an individual client level.
• Coordinate activity across internal and external teams to deliver projects, weekly meetings, projects delivery planning etc.
• Working with client stakeholders. Business teams and IT technology delivery team to ensure that committed projects are correctly scoped, business requirements are well-prepared, and that functional specifications are broadly consistent with client needs and objectives from the project
• Quality project management documentation for delivered projects:
o Project Management Plan
o Risk, Issue, Action logs
o Communication plan
• Plans, organises, monitors and controls all aspects project to achieve project objectives.
The ideal candidate
• Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business or related field.
• Trained in agile project delivery.
• Certified Scrum Master (Bonus).
• Proven experience in program management.
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Proven experience managing a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Competent in Jira project management tools
• Understanding of project management.