Dynasty is looking for a Front End Developer to translate design to code and reskin upcoming projects. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that are visible from the users vantage point within a web and mobile application. You will combine the art of design with the science of programming. You will be responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code. There are times you will be expected to work independently to meet tight deadlines following design guidelines.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop new user facing features
• Write reusable code and libraries
• Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
• Validate input before submitting to back end
• Collaborate with team members and stakeholder
• Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
• Define how the application looks and how it works
• Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business, IT or related field
• 3+ years of professional software development experience or a related comprehensive set of skills and experiences.
• Very good Frontend/UI dev skills (HTML, CSS, Angular).
• An eye for delivery elegant web designs.
• Experienced with building responsive and Progressive Web Apps.
• Ability to architect efficient and reusable front-end components and abstractions.
• Experienced working on and improving large and growing codebases.
• Experienced with build systems like Webpack, image and asset management, CDNs, etc.
• With an engineering mindset (e.g. problem solving, first principles thinking, understand design, and research).
• Experience in RxJS, a plus
• Knowledge of server/client-side routing, server-side rendering, client-side templates/navigation, client-side caching.
• Experience with Figma, InVision, Framer, or other product design platforms (big plus)
• Good problem solving skills
• High attention to detail
• Good analytical thinking
• Excellent communication
• Ability to work well as part of a team