Dynasty Esports is hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you must have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Role & responsibilities
• Evaluating business and system processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading on going reviews of Dynasty platform ecosystem processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis. Documenting and communicating the results.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Ensuring solutions meet client needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
The ideal candidate
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects.