Dynasty is looking for an analytical and results-driven Back End Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. In this role, you will use your understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
To succeed as a Back End developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Building and maintaining web applications
• Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications
• Writing high-quality code
• Managing hosting environments
• Troubleshooting and debugging
• Keeping on top of new technologies
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business, IT or related field
• 3+ years of professional software development experience or a related comprehensive set of skills and experiences
• Experienced in NodeJS, Express, Sockets and REST API’s
• Experienced building web-scale applications and can do consistency-availability tradeoffs in your sleep
• Ability to apply system design tradeoffs* in a principled manner and are both able and willing to explain your reasoning.
*(tradeoffs between e.g. performance, durability, availability, consistency, initial costs, running costs, etc.)
• Knowledge of NoSQL and Mongoose Connector (or equivalent database solution)
• Deep knowledge of high-performance techniques such as actor frameworks, CQRS, or highly available stateful services would impress us.
• Good problem solving skills
• High attention to detail
• Good analytical thinking
• Excellent communication
• Ability to work well as part of a team