Are you a skilled Product/App Designer with a passion for esports and gaming? We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Designer to join our dynamic design team in Singapore.
Your role as Product Designer will be to work alongside the UX and UI designers and assist with translation of our core solution on mobile platforms. You will be the main liaison between the Technical (future product) and Development (in production) departments to ensure design integrity. You will also help interrogate UXUI for quality assurance for app implementation.
Role & responsibilities
- Ability to work independently on product app design for iOS and Android.
- Work within the design team as a bridge to engineering to ensure assets are correctly interpreted and implemented during production and launch.
- Work closely with the Dynasty development team to help ensure integrity of all design work. Help UXUI team with production ready design assets to ensure minimum iteration and delay.
- Thorough quality assurance; devising and applying user journeys in a methodical way to identify any bugs or inconsistencies and improving user journeys at every stage.
- Be able to assist with design work and presentation materials (demos) for prospective clients.
- Create wireframes, prototype, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to explain design concepts and manage client feedback.
The ideal candidate
- Singapore Citizen or PR only.
- A portfolio with notable mobile application projects.
- Ideally 2 years’ web or app design experience, although extraordinary graduates are welcome to send a portfolio and covering letter.
- Candidates must have prior experience with some Front-End development, design prototyping, user interface design and/or UXD related projects.
- A degree or further education qualification in web design or computer sciences.
- Fluent in English written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in design software such as XD, Figma, Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Project management skills in Jira or Asana also very helpful for day-to-day activities.
- Familiar with both MS Office and Google software
- A keen gamer or esports enthusiast with a good working knowledge of game play, tournaments and social media.